Top-Up courses at UON
Top-Up programmes may be suitable for you if you complete HND or an equivalent qualification, or complete 2 years of a three-year degree or three years of a four-year degree in your home country. We also have partnership arrangements with many colleges and universities around the world to allow students to progress to an agreed University of Northampton Top-Up programme. By completing one year of full-time study, (except Non-Destructive Testing), you graduate with a University of Northampton degree and become eligible for a Graduate Scholarship of 50% or 20% if you later progress to a Masters degree programme with us.
For further information, please see our Top-up Programmes mini-guide.
Advertising and Marketing
Business Studies and Entrepreneurship
- Business and Management (Top-up) BA (Hons)
- Business Entrepreneurship (Top-Up) BA (Hons)
- Commerce and International Business (Top-Up) BA (Hons)
- Global Business Management (Top-up) BA (Hons)
Economics, Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Finance (Top-up) MSc
- International Accounting (Top-up) BSc (Hons)
- International Banking and Finance (Top-up) BSc (Hons)
- International Finance BSc (Hons) (Top-up)
- Professional Accounting (Top-up) BSc (Hons) – Suspended for 2021. The next intake will be September 2022.
Events, Tourism and Hospitality
Games Art, Design, and Programming
Journalism and Media
Public and Professional Healthcare
Social Work and Social Care
What Our Students Say
“Studying a Top Up degree means it will be easier to apply for a Masters in the U.K. Studying and living in Northampton gave me a chance to adapt to UK study and life. UON has a great support system and the people are helpful. My teacher is great and helps international students. He encourages us and helps us to build confidence.”
– Jinhua Luo, China – Business and Management (Top-Up) BA (Hons)