Top-Up programmes may be suitable for you if you complete HND or an equivalent qualification, or complete 2 years of a three-year degree or three years of a four-year degree in your home country. We also have partnership arrangements with many colleges and universities around the world to allow students to progress to an agreed University of Northampton Top-Up programme. By completing one year of full-time study, (except Non-Destructive Testing), you graduate with a University of Northampton degree and become eligible for a Graduate Scholarship of 50% or 20% if you later progress to a Masters degree programme with us.
What Our Students Say
“Studying a Top Up degree means it will be easier to apply for a Masters in the U.K. Studying and living in Northampton gave me a chance to adapt to UK study and life. UON has a great support system and the people are helpful. My teacher is great and helps international students. He encourages us and helps us to build confidence.”
– Jinhua Luo, China – Business and Management (Top-Up) BA (Hons)
Our Top-Up Courses
Advertising and Marketing
Business Studies and Entrepreneurship
- Business and Management (Top-up) BA (Hons)
- Business Entrepreneurship (Top-up) BA (Hons)
- International Business Communications (Top-up) BA (Hons)
Economics, Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Finance (Top-up) MSc
- International Accounting (Top-up) BSc (Hons)
- International Banking and Finance (Top-up) BSc (Hons)
- Professional Accounting (Top-up) BSc (Hons)
Events, Tourism and Hospitality
Games Art, Design, and Programming
Journalism and Media
Management and Logistics
Policing and Criminology
Public and Professional Healthcare
Social Work and Social Care
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.