Immigration and Visas

Request a CAS

Students who require a Tier 4 (General) Student visa will need a valid CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies) in order to make a Tier 4 application. The CAS is an electronic document that confirms that we are willing to act as your sponsor for your studies in the UK.

Find out more


Our brand new £330 million campus.

  • Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
  • Full range of integrated learning environments.
  • 24/7 library and learning zone.
  • Low environmental impact.

Now Open

Discover the campus

360° Tour