Courses with Work Placement
Relevant work experience while you study
With two-thirds of employers looking for graduates with relevant work experience (UCAS), you can boost your long-term employability by taking the option of a paid work placement.
Undergraduate courses with work placements
Work placements are available on all undergraduate programmes. If you are enrolled on a Business, Computing or Engineering programme, you would usually be expected to spend a year gaining invaluable experience in the workplace, so you don’t have to request a placement. If you are enrolled on a course in another subject area, you can request a placement before the end of your second year.
Postgraduate courses with work placements
Work placements are available on the following courses:
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Computing MSc
- Financial and Investment Analysis MSc
- International Hotel Management MA
- International Marketing Strategy MSc
- International Tourism Development MA
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Master of Business Admistation MBA (with Placement)
- Project Management MSc