Jobs and recruitment
We know that sharing knowledge, supporting creativity and striving to make a positive difference will change the future. What motivates us is the drive to help people make the changes that will transform their lives.
We are one of the youngest universities in the UK but we are already leading the way in adding value to society, which we call social impact. We have won multiple awards for our work in this area, among others, but what matters the most to us is ensuring that our students and graduates have the opportunity to make their mark on the world too. That’s why we were the first university in the UK to be named as a Changemaker Campus in 2012.
We want to break the mould of what Higher Education can be and we are dedicated to recruiting, retaining and developing high quality staff to help us achieve this
View current job opportunities at the University of Northampton and apply online.
- minimum of 33 days leave including bank holidays and closed days
- additional annual leave for length of service (subject to terms and conditions)
- enhanced maternity leave entitlement (subject to terms and conditions)
- excellent training and development opportunities
- professional and friendly environment
- lifelong learning culture
- occupational health service
- flexi-time scheme for professional and support staff (subject to terms and conditions)
- employee social events throughout the year
- excellent learning resources
- IT facilities including video conferencing facilities
- childcare voucher scheme
- free transport between campuses
- discounts at local businesses
Unitemps is the University of Northampton’s in-house recruitment agency, providing flexible employment to current students, graduates and the wider community. Unitemps enables students to earn money and contribute to their career at the same time, improving their employability. We have a wide range of paid part-time or full-time temporary work opportunities both on-campus and in local businesses that fit around course commitments.
Find out how Unitemps could help you to find work now, register online at the Unitemps website.
The Global Employability Initiative
The Global Employability Initiative (GEI) is offered by the Faculty of Business and Law (FBL) and links exceptionally talented and enthusiastic international students with companies across the globe.
Actively expanding, the initiative matches students’ CVs with work opportunities, as well as preparing them with the necessary skills, knowledge, attitudes and commercial understanding to compete for jobs in their home countries.