COVID-19 Updates: For advice and updates for staff, students, and applicants who may have concerns about the coronavirus outbreak please visit our Situation Updates page.

Contact Us International Office

International Office Contacts

Our team is ready to answer your questions and guide you to the information you need. We may have answered your question in our Frequently Asked Questions section below.

General International Enquiries:

International Admissions:

Sponsored students:

ERASMUS enquiries:

Agent Representative Enquiries:

International Office hours (GMT):

Mon – Thu: 9am – 5pm
Fri: 9am – 4.30pm

International Office postal address:

International Office
University of Northampton
Newton Building
St Georges Avenue
United Kingdom

  • China
  • Accommodation Services

    01604 892482

    International Student Support Services

    +44 1604 893113

    Student Information Desk

    +44 1604 892833

  • Certificates and Transcripts Team

    01604 893474

    Contacts Directory



    International Representatives


    Research Student Profiles

    Distance Learning

    01604 893867

    Enquire Online

    Online Form

  • How do I apply?

    This depends on whether you are applying from inside or outside the European Union.

    We have detailed guidance to help you through the application process;

    Information for EU students 

    Information for students outside of the EU

    How can I get a scholarship?

    Scholarships are available to our International students to help meet the costs of tuition fees.

    Explore your options on the International Scholarships page.

    What are the International tuition fees?

    The cost of your fees will depend on the course you are studying and length of study. You can read more information on our International tuition fees page.

    Your tuition fee will be included in your conditional offer letter.

    How do I pay tuition fees?

    There are a few options which are outlined in your unconditional offer letter.

    Further details on payment methods can be found on our International Fees page

    Do you accept my qualifications?

    We accept equivalent qualifications from all over the world.  You will find country specific guidance on UON in Your Country page.

    We would also like to hear from you if you have professional or industry experience, a range of other non-traditional educational or career qualifications or self-developed subject knowledge that relates to the programme you wish to study. Some courses will require specific qualifications.

    Please contact the International Office if you have any questions.

    What are the English Language requirements?

    All International and EU students applying for a course with us must meet minimum English Language requirements. The English Language requirement depends upon the level of study, the course and your existing qualifications.

    For guidance, see our English Language requirements page

    How can I visit the campus?

    We hold regular Open Days to give you the opportunity to find out everything you need to know about studying with us.

    You can also register for a Campus Tour.

    If you cannot visit us in person, take our virtual tour.

    We would like to meet you face to face in your country too. See our UON in Your Country page to find out when we will be visiting your country.

    How do I apply for accommodation?

    Our Accommodation page has information on how to apply, accommodation fees and what accommodation is available.

    You can apply for accommodation after you have accepted our offer and paid your deposit. Further details are included in your unconditional offer letter.

    How do I pay my deposit?

    You will need to pay a minimum deposit of £5,000 before a CAS letter can be issued to you. Detailed instructions on how to pay the deposit, including Payment Methods, will be provided in your unconditional offer letter. This will include guidance on completing an Acceptance and Financial Guarantee Form online.

    When do I get a CAS letter?

    Once you inform the International Admissions Office that you have accepted your unconditional offer and paid the minimum deposit of £5,000 we can ask our International Student Support Services team to apply for your CAS letter.

    Your CAS letter will be sent to you electronically (by email).

    To avoid any delay we advise that you submit your application as soon as you can, update us with any changes to your contact details and respond to all requests for additional information from our teams promptly.

    How can I get my university transcript/certificate?

    Please contact the Certificates & Transcript Team for information on requesting documents, copies or verifications of certificates and transcripts.

Our Campus