You can be confident that you’ll find out everything you need to know about studying with us when you attend one of our Open Days.
Open day dates
Here are our next open day dates:
- 25 September 2017 – register for our Access Open Evening.
- 30 September 2017 – register for our open day online.
- 28 October 2017 – register for our open day online.
- 18 November 2017 – register for our open day online.
Bookings for our 2018 dates will be available soon:
- 13 January 2018
What can I expect on the day?
The full Open Day programme gives you the opportunity to:
- attend subject talks delivered by our academic staff that give you a real taste of the courses we offer
- quiz our current students on every aspect of student life
- take a tour of our facilities and services (which will all be coming with us to Waterside!)
- visit our halls of residences located on both campuses and in Northampton town centre
- speak to advisors and find out about bursaries, scholarships, accommodation and student support
- ask your questions about postgraduate options
- visit the Students’ Union and meet representatives from our clubs and societies
- visit our new Waterside Campus development
- find out more about Waterside by exploring our Waterside Street and Waterside Close installations.
Open Day Guide
For full information on what to expect on the day, we recommend that you also download our handy Open Day Guide.
New Waterside Campus
From September 2018, most of our courses will be taught at our purpose-built Waterside Campus.
To find out more about our new Waterside Campus, please visit the
Hello Waterside website.
var axel = Math.random()+””;
var a = axel * 10000000000000;