You can be confident that you’ll find out everything you need to know about studying with us when you attend one of our Open Days.
Open day dates
Our next open day is 13 January 2018 – register for our open day online.
From February to April, we run Discovery Days which are designed exclusively for applicants to visit us and experience our courses before making a choice. If you are an applicant, look out for your email invite and book your place. If you haven’t received an email from us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Further open day dates for 2018 will be announced soon.
What can I expect on the day?
The full Open Day programme gives you the opportunity to:
- attend subject talks delivered by our academic staff that give you a real taste of the courses we offer
- quiz our current students on every aspect of student life
- take a tour of our facilities and services (which will all be coming with us to Waterside!)
- get a feel for our halls of residences
- speak to advisors and find out about bursaries, scholarships, accommodation and student support
- ask your questions about postgraduate options
- chat to the Students’ Union and meet representatives from our clubs and societies
- visit our new Waterside Campus development
- find out more about Waterside by taking a trip down to the site
Open Day Guide
For full information on what to expect on the day, we recommend that you also download our handy Open Day Guide.
New Waterside Campus
From September 2018, most of our courses will be taught at our purpose-built Waterside Campus.
To find out more about our new Waterside Campus, please visit the
Hello Waterside website.