Open Days and Discovery Days
You can be confident that you’ll find out everything you need to know about studying with us when you attend one of our Open Days.
Open day dates
- Saturday 13 July 2019 – Register now
- Saturday 17 August 2019* – Register now
- Saturday 28 September 2019 – Registration will be available soon
- Saturday 26 October 2019 – Registration will be available soon
- Saturday 16 November 2019 – Registration will be available soon
- Saturday 7 December 2019 – Registration will be available soon
- Saturday 11 January 2020 – Registration will be available soon
*At our August 2019 Open Day we will be running a course fair for you to find out more about our range of courses. This date is perfect if you’re deciding between a few options and want to drop in to ask specific questions. We won’t be running subject sessions but rest assured, our academic teams will be available and ready to offer information, advice and guidance.
At our other Open Days (July 2019 and September 2019 through to January 2020), we will have subject talks taking place as well as a drop in during lunchtime.
Open Day Guide
All the information you need ahead of our Open Day is available in our Open Day Guide. This information will also be emailed to everyone who registers for the Open Day.
What can I expect on the day?
Coming to an open day gives you the opportunity to:
- speak to academic staff to give you a real taste of the courses we offer.
- quiz our current students on every aspect of student life
- take a tour of our Campus
- get a feel for our halls of residences
- speak to advisors and find out about bursaries, scholarships, accommodation and student support
- ask your questions about postgraduate options
- chat to the Students’ Union and meet representatives from our clubs and societies
Can’t make it to an Open Day?
If you have applied to the University of Northampton you’ll be invited to one of our Discovery Days.
Discovery Days are designed exclusively for applicants to visit and experience our courses before making a choice, as we appreciate that this is a very important decision to make.
Our aim is for you to get a chance to get to know us better – we want you to feel as informed as possible.
Discovery Days include bespoke taster subject sessions, a chance to meet your tutors and classmates and the opportunity to explore our campus.
Discovery Day dates:
- Saturday 9 February 2019
- Saturday 9 March 2019
- Saturday 6 April 2019
Discovery Day Guide
All the information you’ll need to know about your day, such as when your chosen course session is running, is available in our Discovery Day Guide.
If you’ve applied for one of our courses, look out for your Discovery Day invite from January 2019. If you do not receive an invite from us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question?
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 0300 303 2772.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.