Open Days and Discovery Days
Upcoming Open Day dates
Friday 3 July 2020
Saturday 15 August 2020
Saturday 26 September 2020
Saturday 24 October 2020
Saturday 14 November 2020
Saturday 5 December 2020
Saturday 9 January 2021
Full event registration will be available soon
We want to reassure you that the University of Northampton continues to monitor and follow Government guidance around COVID-19. Whilst no cases have been reported on campus, we understand many of our applicants are applying social distancing measures and limiting the need to travel.
Under these exceptional circumstances, the decision has been made to postpone our April Discovery Day but we are running a Discovery Day Online Chat on Friday 3 April from 12pm – 3pm. To join, please click the link below:
Our next open day is scheduled for Friday 3 July 2020. If you would like us to keep in touch about future events, please sign up below.
In the meantime, please make the most of our online resources. Stay safe and we’ll be in touch soon.
If you have any questions you can send us an email to email@example.com or you can talk to us directly by phoning 01604 892 568.
You can be confident that you’ll find out everything you need to know about studying with us when you attend one of our Open Days.
What can I expect on the day?
Coming to an open day gives you the opportunity to:
- speak to academic staff to give you a real taste of the courses we offer.
- quiz our current students on every aspect of student life
- take a tour of our Campus
- get a feel for our halls of residences
- speak to advisors and find out about bursaries, scholarships, accommodation and student support
- ask your questions about postgraduate options
- chat to the Students’ Union and meet representatives from our clubs and societies
We endeavour to make all our events completely accessible. However, if you have any specific needs or require additional facilities, please inform us on 01604 892568 or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure your visit is as easy as possible.
Can’t make it to an Open Day?
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.