Open Days and Discovery Days
You can be confident that you’ll find out everything you need to know about studying with us when you attend one of our Open Days.
Open day dates
Registration is now open for the following Open Days:
What can I expect on the day?
Coming to an open day gives you the opportunity to:
- attend subject talks delivered by our academic staff that give you a real taste of the courses we offer
- quiz our current students on every aspect of student life
- take a tour of Campus
- get a feel for our halls of residences
- speak to advisors and find out about bursaries, scholarships, accommodation and student support
- ask your questions about postgraduate options
- chat to the Students’ Union and meet representatives from our clubs and societies
Download our full Open Day Guide for more details
Can’t make it to an Open Day?
If you have applied to the University of Northampton you’ll be invited to one of our Discovery Days.
Discovery Days are designed exclusively for applicants to visit and experience our courses before making a choice, as we appreciate that this is a very important decision to make.
Our aim is for you to get a chance to get to know us better – we want you to feel as informed as possible.
Discovery Days include bespoke taster subject sessions, a chance to meet your tutors and classmates and the opportunity to explore our campus.
Discovery Day dates:
- Saturday 9 February 2019
- Saturday 9 March 2019
- Saturday 6 April 2019
Discovery Day Guide
All the information you’ll need to know about your day will be available in our Discovery Day Guide – coming soon! The Discovery Day Guide will outline what date your course will be running.
If you’ve applied for one of our courses, look out for your Discovery Day invite from January 2019. If you do not receive an invite from us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question?
Email us at email@example.com or call us on 0300 303 2772.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.