You can be confident that you’ll find out everything you need to know about studying with us when you attend one of our Open Days.
Open day dates
From February to April, we run Discovery Days which are designed exclusively for applicants to visit us and experience our courses before making a choice. If you are an applicant, look out for your email invite and book your place. If you haven’t received an email from us please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is now open for the following Open Day:
Registration for our upcoming Open Days will be available soon:
- Saturday 14 July 2018
- Saturday 18 August 2018
- Saturday 29 September 2018
- Saturday 27 October 2018
- Saturday 17 November 2018
- Saturday 1 December 2018
- Saturday 12 January 2019
What can I expect on the day?
The full Open Day programme gives you the opportunity to:
- attend subject talks delivered by our academic staff that give you a real taste of the courses we offer
- quiz our current students on every aspect of student life
- take a tour of our facilities and services (which will all be coming with us to Waterside!)
- get a feel for our halls of residences
- speak to advisors and find out about bursaries, scholarships, accommodation and student support
- ask your questions about postgraduate options
- chat to the Students’ Union and meet representatives from our clubs and societies
- visit our new Waterside Campus development
Please note that whilst our new campus is being developed, open days will take place at our existing Park and Avenue Campuses. Visits to Waterside Campus will be available as part of the Open Day.
Open Day Guide
Our 2018 Open Day guide will be available soon.
Can’t make it to an Open Day?
New Waterside Campus
From September 2018, most of our courses will be taught at our purpose-built Waterside Campus.
To find out more about our new Waterside Campus, please visit the
Hello Waterside website.