You can be confident that you’ll find out everything you need to know about studying with us when you attend one of our Open Days.
Open day dates
Registration is now open for the following Open Days:
- Saturday 27 October 2018
- Saturday 17 November 2018
- Saturday 1 December 2018
- Saturday 12 January 2019
What can I expect on the day?
Coming to an open day gives you the opportunity to:
- attend subject talks delivered by our academic staff that give you a real taste of the courses we offer
- quiz our current students on every aspect of student life
- take a tour of Campus
- get a feel for our halls of residences
- speak to advisors and find out about bursaries, scholarships, accommodation and student support
- ask your questions about postgraduate options
- chat to the Students’ Union and meet representatives from our clubs and societies
Can’t make it to an Open Day?
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact