We have more than 1,000 international students from over 100 countries studying with us each year, so you can be sure that you will fit in and feel at home with us. Studying with us will help you create new friendships and contacts. It will help you improve your English and communication skills. Our teaching is outstanding, our resources are excellent and our supportive learning environment will help you to fulfil your potential.

Visits to your country

Please see the UON in Your Country page for upcoming visits to your country.

Coming to the UK

As an international student there will be practical things that you’ll need to do, emotional things that you’ll need to deal with and cultural things that you will have to adjust to whilst you settle into life in the UK.

Discover More


Our brand new £330 million campus.

  • Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
  • Full range of integrated learning environments.
  • 24/7 library and learning zone.
  • Low environmental impact.

Now Open

Discover the campus

360° Tour