The checklist below includes all of the essential things you will need to do before you arrive on campus:
- Read all the correspondence that we have sent to you
- Check your course details
- Find out about support for additional needs. If you have additional needs relating to a disability, medical condition, dyslexia or mental health difficulty please contact us on 01604 893430 or email ASSIST@northampton.ac.uk to discuss your needs
- Read the University rules, regulations and Student Partnership Agreement
- Ensure that you have completed and returned any forms that we have sent to you, for example:
- your online accommodation application and reservation if you require accommodation in halls of residence
- your online Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) if required for your course. Check your application and send any supporting documents to the Admissions Office
- If your contact details or circumstances have changed since you confirmed your place you will need to contact the Admissions Office by emailing email@example.com
- Read the Enrolment information page for further details of documentation that you will need to bring
- Please read our Getting Started 2017 Guide to learn more about enrolling and starting your studies with us
If you have placements at Northampton General Hospital you will need to set up an account on their electronic system to complete forms sent to Occupational Health. Please download the NGH portal instructions document and set up your portal account.
If you are moving home to new accommodation, such as private accommodation or halls of residence, please see our useful checklist.