Disqualification under the Childcare Act declaration
The 2018 updates to the Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006 rule that those who are disqualified from teaching may not provide, nor manage the provision of childcare. To satisfy this regulation the University must ask students joining the following courses to complete and return a declaration form.Download Disqualification (Childcare) form
- BA Primary Education
- Early Years Teacher Status
- School Direct (salaried and training routes)
If you would like to discuss this requirement with someone in confidence please contact the Admissions Office in the first instance to request an appointment.
For information about the amendments to the Act please refer to the statutory guidance.
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.