Occupational Health clearance and declaration forms
We require all students undertaking professional teaching and health courses to complete an occupational health check. These forms are used to ensure that new students meet the required health standards of their course before starting.
The form you complete depends on the arrangement your course has with our local occupational health providers; these details will be emailed to you. The table below also indicates which method you must complete.
For students who are studying Midwifery or Nursing degrees (except Mental Health Nursing, Year 2), please download the relevant document as outlined in your email. The forms relevant to your particular course can be found in the downloads section on this page.
NGH Occupational Health portal
- Aspire – Mental Health Year 2 only
- Dental Nursing FdSc
- Health and Social Care FdSc
- Nursing Associate FdSc
- Occupational Therapy BSc
- Paramedic Science BSc
- Physiotherapy MSc
- Podiatry BSc
- Return to Professional Practice
- Social Care and Community Practice BA
Student Health Questionnaire
- Early Years Teacher Status (GEB)
- Primary 5 – 11 PGCE and Primary 3 – 7 PGCE
- Primary Education QTS BA
- PGCE Primary via Schools Direct Training
- Social Work BA
- Social Work MA