Park and Ride
Since 2018, the University has partnered with Uno to operate a park and ride facility for staff, students and visitors. Located at Sixfields, Edgar Mobbs Way (NN5 5JT), only two miles from Waterside Campus, this is the primary University parking option for commuting students Monday – Friday.
Parking is free with payment required for the park and ride bus only – operated by Uno – at a fare of £1.10 for a daily return for students and staff (show your University ID).
The park and ride buses provide free Wi-Fi, and runs hourly to Waterside (peak term times), providing quick reliable bus travel to the University campus.
If you are travelling to the Innovation Centre, St Johns Halls or the Development Hub you can use the park and ride service, take the 18 Uno service and alight at the relevant stop (the Innovation Centre/Rail Station or Waterside).
For the latest timetable, please visit Uno Buses.
Sixfields Park and Ride
Our Park and Ride car parks have height restriction barriers. If you would like to park here but have a high vehicle, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of your stay and we will get these opened for your arrival.
The Claret Car Park
Edgar Mobbs Way
The Saints Car Park
Edgar Mobbs Way
(these car parks are on opposite sides of the road to each other and you may park in either)
- Opens: All year (subject to term time changes, public holidays etc).
- Number of parking spaces: Approximately 1,500.
- Open to: University staff, students and visitors.
- Cost: Park for free and ride the bus for £1.10 return (show your University ID or pay full fare).
- Payment: Pay on bus, contactless or Uno app.
- Frequency (peak time): Hourly Monday – Friday.
- Route: West – East shuttle service including the rail station, town centre and Waterside.
- Opening hours: 6am – 10:30pm, Monday – Friday (no overnight stays).
- Security: Town Centre CCTV system.
- Ultramodern buses: Free Wi-Fi, USB charging, and low emissions (subject to change, dependant on vehicle availability).
- Real time information: See when your next bus is going to arrive.
Find information about the Accessibility of these car parks on the AccessAble website: