Keeping You Safe on Campus
Safety and Security at the University of Northampton
Whether you’re a student, member of staff, visiting the campus, or living around our campus, we want you to feel safe. We have a 24/7 University Security Team, who work closely with the University Police Team, who are here to help keep you and your possessions safe, as well as give you helpful advice on personal safety.
- Download our General Emergency Evacuation Plan (PDF 43.1 KB)
- Download our Student Survival Guide (PDF, 2MB)
- Waterside: 01604 892269
- Scholars Green Student Village on Boughton Green Road: 01604 893839
- St John’s Halls and House: 01604 892941
- Emergency Support: 01604 892777
- Email: CampusSecurity@northampton.ac.uk
UON Police Team
The University of Northampton
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone (non-urgent): Report a non-urgent crime by calling 101 and ask them to make the University Police Team aware.
- Telephone (anonymously): Report a crime anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visiting the Crimestoppers website.
- Emergency contact: In an emergency always dial 999.
- Website: www.northants.police.uk for more information.
- Social Media: @CampusSecurity_ and @UONPolice on Twitter.
Ask us a question 24/7
Scan our QR code using your phone camera to chat to us on WhatsApp
or use the direct link on your device.