Student Support and Advice Team
The Student Support and Advice Team can offer you friendly, professional and confidential advice and guidance during your studies. If you are struggling on your course, have had a change of circumstances, are experiencing life events that are affecting your ability to study or are thinking of leaving the University they support you and can be contacted by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Student Support and Advice Team can:
- provide a space for you to come and talk confidentially about matters that are impacting upon your wellbeing and performance at University
- help you to consider your options and make an informed decision about changes to your programme of study, such as taking a study break or transferring to a different course
- help you to understand our academic rules and regulations, including advice on extensions to submission deadlines and mitigating circumstances, module choices and resits
- support you in managing the pre and post-results period, including helping you to understand University processes and the options available to you
- provide students who may wish to withdraw from their studies with the full range of options available to them to ensure they are making an informed decision
- provide information on facilities and services available at the University and signposting you towards any additional support you might require. We can also help you to access these services.
Get in touch
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01604 892600