Student Information Desk
The Student Information Desk (SID) can help you with any information or advice that you may need throughout your studies. SID is based on the ground floor of the Learning Hub and provide you with help and advice on the following areas:
- changes to your personal information
- changes to your course or module
- giving you support and advice on administrative matters, for example the process for withdrawals or study breaks
- mitigating circumstances
- academic concerns
- policy and regulation queries
- assessment, ceremonies and exams concerns
- NILE queries
Mitigating circumstances requests
If you are applying for mitigating circumstances please ensure that you do so in a timely manner for your assessments.
Student Information Desk services
The Student Information Desk can also provide you with help for the following services:
- collecting and processing student assignments
- student status letters
As well as booking appointments for specialist student services:
- Academic Advice
- Counselling and Mental Health
- Financial Guidance
- International Student Support
- Student Support Officers
Tel: 01604 892833
Learning Hub, Waterside Campus
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 08:30 am – 5pm
- Thursday: 10am – 5pm
Telephone Lines Term Time
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm
- Thursday: 10am – 12pm, 2pm – 4pm
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.