Student Information Desk
The Student Information Desk (SID) can help you with any information or advice that you may need throughout your studies. SID is based on the ground floor of the Learning Hub and provide help and advice on the following areas:
- your personal information changes
- changes to your course or module
- giving support and advice on administrative matters, for example the process for withdrawals or study breaks
- mitigating circumstances
- academic concerns
- policy and regulation queries
- assessment, ceremonies and exams concerns
- NILE queries
Mitigating circumstances requests
If you are applying for mitigating circumstances please ensure that you do so in a timely manner for your assessments.
SID can also provide the following services:
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.