Executive Master of Business Administration Top-Up MBA
1 year distance learning
1 year stratford business
1 year military routes
September, January, May
Distance Learning: £3555
Distance Learning: £3555
Get in touch
For questions regarding study and admissions please contact us:
UK/EU Students enquiries
International Students enquiries
Our Executive MBA Top-Up course is designed to enable holders of the Diploma in Management Studies (DMS) (or equivalent UK and international qualifications) to gain an MBA qualification in just one year.
This course is available via Distance Learning with a September and January intake.
May 2020/21 Intakes
January 2020/21 Intakes
September 2021/22 Intakes
- Gain an MBA qualification in just one year
- Balance study with your commitments at work and home
- Enhance your employment opportunities
You will take one module and submit the Business Research Report which will top up your Diploma to sufficient credits to be awarded an Executive MBA.
- Critical issues in Business (10 Credits)
- Business Research Project (50 Credits)
Your teaching will be delivered electronically enabling you to balance study with your commitments at work and home, whilst enhancing your employment opportunities.
You will be aided throughout the process by our supportive teaching staff that are professionally qualified and have industry and academic experience to share with you. You will be encouraged to engage with your fellow students and tutors online.
Studying via distance learning will give you the flexibility to study at your convenience without the need to travel or physically attend classes. Please note that modules are delivered within trimester periods so you will need to complete them in specified times.
If you hold any of the following qualifications you will be eligible for entry onto this course (subject to conditions below):
- a Diploma in Management Studies from a British University (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Edexcel Extended Diploma in Strategy Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Association of Business Executives (ABE) PG Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- NCC Education PG Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Other Business Management qualifications of the same level also considered
In addition to one of the qualifications listed above, we ask that you have a minimum of two years’ management experience. It would be helpful if your CV made your managerial experience clear.
If you would like more information on how to apply for this course, please visit our How to Apply page.
If you are an International student and would like more information on how to make an application, please visit our How to Apply page.
For information regarding English language requirements at the University, please see our IELTS page.
2020/21 Tuition Fees
Fees quoted relate to study in the Academic Year 20/21 only and may be subject to inflationary increases in future years.
- Home and EU Distance Learning: £3,555
- International Distance Learning: £3,555
Read MBA Graduate’s story on Drone technology to combat drug smuggling in UK Prisons.