Executive Master of Business Administration (Top-Up) MBA
On Campus / Distance Learning: 1 Year
Distance Learning Fees 23/24:
Waterside, Distance Learning
Get in touch
For questions regarding study and admissions please contact us:
Our Executive MBA Top-Up course is designed to enable holders of the Diploma in Management Studies (DMS) (or equivalent UK and international qualifications) to gain an MBA qualification in just one year.
This course is available via Distance Learning or Campus delivery, both modes supported by online sessions. There is a September and January intake.
Distance Learning Applications
Stratford Business School Applications
- Gain an MBA qualification in just one year
- Balance study with your commitments at work and home
- Enhance your employment opportunities
You will study 60 credits to top up your Diploma to sufficient credits to be awarded an Executive MBA.
- Project Management in Practice (10 Credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Business (20 Credits)
- Negotiated Project (30 Credits)
You will be aided throughout the process by our supportive teaching staff that are professionally qualified and have industry and academic experience to share with you. You will be encouraged to engage with your fellow students and tutors online.
Studying via distance learning will give you the flexibility to study at your convenience without the need to travel or physically attend classes. Please note that modules are delivered within trimester periods so you will need to complete them in specified times.
Module information can be found on the Award Map.
Please note the modules shown here relate to the academic year 23/24. The modules relating to the academic year 24/25 will be available from June 2024.
Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme
The Executive Master of Business Administration Top Up is part of the Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme (ELCS). The ELCS is an opportunity for members of the Armed Forces to further or expand on their education. The scheme offers support financially in a maximum of three separate financial years for higher level learning of a nationally recognised qualification at a Level three or above.
If you hold any of the following qualifications you will be eligible for entry onto this course (subject to conditions below):
- a Diploma in Management Studies from a British University (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Edexcel Extended Diploma in Strategy Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Association of Business Executives (ABE) PG Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- NCC Education PG Diploma in Business Management (120 credits at Level 7/PG)
- Other Business Management qualifications of the same level also considered
In addition to one of the qualifications listed above, we ask that you have a minimum of two years’ management experience. It would be helpful if your CV made your managerial experience clear.
If you would like more information on how to apply for this course, please visit our How to Apply page.
If you are an International student and would like more information on how to make an application, please visit our How to Apply page.
For information regarding English language requirements at the University, please see our IELTS page.
2023/24 Tuition Fees
Fees quoted relate to study in the Academic Year 23/24 only and may be subject to inflationary increases in future years.
- Distance Learning: £3,930 (per 60 credits)
For information on the scholarships available to you, please see our scholarships page.
For more information about possible funding options, please visit our Fees and Funding pages.
2022/23 Tuition Fees
Fees quoted relate to study in the Academic Year 22/23 only and may be subject to inflationary increases in future years.
- Distance Learning: £3,690 (per 60 credits)