We are committed to supporting and encouraging business growth and we are involved in a variety of initiatives which seek to benefit the wider community as well as students and staff of the University.
We offer a range of services to businesses from start-up through to corporate industry. Whether you are looking to develop your staff or start a business, we have the services to help you.
We provide the following services:
- Business Support
- Northamptonshire Growth Hub
- The Enterprise Club provides a range of services for students and local entrepreneurs or would be entrepreneurs. These include one to one business advice, mentoring, business skills training, access to funding opportunities and networking
- Inspire2Enterprise provides a wealth of services for new and existing social enterprises and entrepreneurs
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships for businesses and organisations who are looking to engage with the research, development and innovation expertise within the University
- Higher and Degree Apprenticeships information for employers
- Corporate Training