We are here to keep you safe and help you feel safe.
We are here to enforce the law and disrupt any criminal activity that may be taking place.
Do you have any information that needs passing on to us or know of any suspicious activity in or around campus?
We can offer advice around any crime, safety issues or around protecting vulnerable people. We are available to you on site, seven days a week.
Tell us what you know, not who you are. We have a secure letterbox in the Visitor Centre building which is for you to anonymously tell us about any concerns you may have.
You can also raise concerns at one of our surgeries at the Learning Hub or Halls of Residence – look out for dates to be arranged soon.
The University of Northampton
- Email: for the police team please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone (non-urgent): Report a non-urgent crime by calling 101 and ask them to make the University Police Team aware.
- Telephone (anonymously): Report a crime anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or visiting the Crimestoppers website.
- Emergency contact: In an emergency always dial 999.
- Website: www.northants.police.uk for more information.
- Social Media: @CampusSecurity_ and @UONPolice on Twitter.
Reporting a crime
Report a non-urgent crime by calling 101 and ask them to make the University Policing Team aware.
Report a crime anonymously by visiting the Crimestoppers website or calling on 0800 555 111
In an emergency always dial 999
Visit www.northants.police.uk for more information or follow us on Twitter.