The Chancellor’s Fund
The Chancellor’s Fund is a fund providing successful applicants with awards of between £100 and £1,000. You will need to be a current student to apply, and the criteria for applications is as follows:
- Training and Research – conferences or training which enhance education or employability
- Extracurricular Activities, Volunteering or Sport – with a clear and positive social impact
- Student Project – including new and innovative projects where there is an opportunity for social impact. We would also recommend that you liaise with the Changemaker Hub before you apply.
The Panel will consider applications against the following criteria:
- Whether it meets the criteria
- The quality of the application (eg presentation, communication of the proposed activity and costs)
- Potential impact of the award on the student, University or wider community, particularly in relation to the University’s Changemaker Challenges.
- The supporting statement
Find out how the Chancellor’s Fund helped to support Kirstie with her project to support carers.
Application deadlines are:
- 30 October
- 28 February
- 30 May
If you would like to more information before you apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this Fund is unable to cover tuition fees, costs for accommodation or commuting to campus, or costs for placements where this forms part of the course.
Terms and Conditions
For further information please see the Scholarship Terms and Conditions page.