Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Please note that the decision of the Panel/Trustees is final
- Successful applicants will receive an email to confirm the outcome of their application
- They will then receive a letter which they will be asked to sign and return, to confirm that they agree to the terms and conditions
- The recipient must submit a report on how the financial award has been spent and the benefits they have received
- Breaks from study or long-term illness will result in the termination of the scholarship
- Should the terms and conditions not be met, termination of the scholarship or award is at the discretion of the Trustees
- The recipient agrees to participate in press and PR opportunities as required and to their reports being used on the University’s website and in printed publications
- Any additional terms and conditions will be confirmed to the recipient in writing
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.