St John’s Halls
UON TOWN CENTRE ACCOMMODATION
St. John’s Halls (NN1 1DH) are situated in the heart of Northampton – on the doorstep of the town’s Cultural Quarter, and close to supermarkets, restaurants and shops.
Our town centre accommodation is only a short five minute walk through nearby Beckets Park to Waterside campus for lectures and on-campus activities, and you will still be supported by our 24-hour Security and Residential Life teams.
St. John’s Halls includes flats with single en-suite rooms, and single and twin studio flats, all complete with halls facilities and services.
Next door is St. John’s House, which offers standard single and twin rooms available on a termly basis for students enrolled on short courses, or postgraduate students who would prefer a quieter environment.
All of our Halls of Residence include the following:
- Kitchen (with appliances incl. toasters, microwaves, etc) and living area
- Heating, lighting, and water included in your rent
- Recycling and waste collection
- Washing machines and dryers
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- Room insurance included in your rent
- Dedicated support team
- 24-hour security
Find out about the accessibility of St. Johns Halls