Marc graduated from the university of Northampton with a degree in Leather Technology. On completing his degree, he has worked in the leather industry with positions in commercial problem solving and training and on leather quality for a fashion brand. Marc joined ICLT as a senior lecturer in October 2016 specialising in the leather supply chain.
Marc delivers teaching on the following modules of the BSc Leather Technology:
- Raw Materials and End Use
- Creative Leather Applications
- Leather Technology and Material Evaluation
Marc also teaches on the following modules of the MSc Leather Technology (prof):
- Quality Evaluation
- Problem Solving and Hide to High Street
Jump to: 2018
- Hazenberg, R. G., Garwood, R. J., Gummer, M. R. and Giroletti, T. (2018) Health & Safety Management in Tanneries & its Communication in the Leather Supply Chain. [[“eprint_typename_report” not defined]]
- Hazenberg, R. G. and Gummer, M. R. (2018) USHSLA Data Analysis.