- Jones, D. and Jackson, P. (2018) The National Socialist Group: a case study in the groupuscular right. In: Copsey, N. and Worley, M. (eds.) ‘Tomorrow Belongs to Us’: The British Far Right Since 1967. Abingdon: Routledge.
- Jones, D. (2017) Archiving the extreme: cataloguing far-right hate and public history. Invited Presentation presented to: Institute for Historical Research Public History Seminar Series, Institute for Historical Research, London, 22 February 2017.
- Jones, D. (2017) Britishness in Searchlight and Spearhead 1964-82: democracy and defence. Invited Presentation presented to: Post-War Far Right and Anti-Fascist Culture and Identity, The University of Northampton, 08 June 2017.
- Jones, D. (2017) Items from the Archive: exploring the extreme right in the West Midlands. Poster presented to: Examining the Far Right in the Midlands, University of Wolverhampton, 01 June 2017.
- Jones, D. (2017) The Brexit that never was: Spearhead and 1975. Poster presented to: Brexit in Context: History, Politics and Society, The University of Northampton, 03 July 2017.
- Jones, D. (2015) The Searchlight Archive Collection at the University of Northampton: a research note. Journal for Deradicalization. (3), pp. 210-215. 2363-9849.