Higher and Degree Apprenticeships
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Northampton apprenticeships embrace the growing development for vocational higher education in England by offering higher and degree apprenticeships specifically designed by industry to respond to high level skills gaps. They bring together the very best in higher and vocational education.
Our apprenticeships will enable you to study for a higher-level qualification and gain professional recognition, all whilst earning a full-time salary gaining invaluable workplace experience.
- Academic and professional qualifications.
- Flexible learning.
- Work based training.
We are always developing new offerings to respond to market changes and business requirements. Please take a look at the apprenticeship programmes that we currently offer or are in development:
- Nursing Associate (Level 5)
- Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship (Level 5)
- Learning and Development Consultant/Business Partner Apprenticeship (Level 5)
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)
- Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)
- Manufacturing Engineering (Level 6)
- Non-Destructive Testing Engineer (Level 6)
- Occupational Therapy (Level 6)
- Senior Leaders Master’s Degree Apprenticeship (Level 7)
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner (Level 7)
- Sponsored by an employer
- Maths and English at Level 2
Apart from the above entry requirements, each apprenticeship programme has its own set of entry requirements, please refer to the relevant course pages above.
Please note that currently we can only offer apprenticeships via an employer as we are unable to offer them as direct entry to individuals. Therefore, if you are interested in any of the above apprenticeship programmes that we offer, please speak with your employer first – typically a line manager or the HR/Learning Development Team (or similar) and get them to make contact with us.
There are many benefits of doing an apprenticeship course. These include:
- Earning whilst studying
- Developing your skills and knowledge
- Gaining insight and experience to enhance your career
- Ongoing personalised support
- A full degree qualification and no tuition fees to repay – no debt!
Our commitment to transforming lives and inspiring change is at the heart of all that we do. We want to ensure that students’ experience of studying with us enables them to transform their life and those of others too, no matter how great or small this may be. These approaches align perfectly with Apprenticeship methodology, enabling teaching through student-centred activities that support the development of subject knowledge and understanding, independent learning, and digital fluency. Our face-to-face teaching is facilitated in a practical and collaborative manner, linked to learning activity outside the classroom.
For information on up-to-date funding for the apprenticeship programmes, please refer to the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education website or feel free to contact us on our email address at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you.