Higher and Degree Apprenticeships
Get in touch: email@example.com
The University of Northampton apprenticeships embrace the growing development for vocational higher education in England by offering higher and degree apprenticeships specifically designed by industry to respond to high level skills gaps. They bring together the very best in higher and vocational education.
Our apprenticeships will enable you to study for a higher-level qualification and gain professional recognition, all whilst earning a full-time salary gaining invaluable workplace experience.
Email to find out how to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many benefits of doing an apprenticeship course. These include:
- Earning whilst studying
- Developing your skills and knowledge
- Gaining insight and experience to enhance your career
- Ongoing personalised support
- A full degree qualification and no tuition fees to repay – no debt!
Our commitment to transforming lives and inspiring change is at the heart of all that we do. We want to ensure that students’ experience of studying with us enables them to transform their life and those of others too, no matter how great or small this may be. These approaches align perfectly with Apprenticeship methodology, enabling teaching through student-centred activities that support the development of subject knowledge and understanding, independent learning, and digital fluency. Our face-to-face teaching is facilitated in a practical and collaborative manner, linked to learning activity outside the classroom.
Employers from any sector can access apprenticeships and they are a proven way of training workforce whilst making your organisation more productive and competitive. There are many benefits of apprenticeships for employers, including:
- Attracting fresh talent
- Reducing skill shortages
- Minimising staff turnover
- Improving customer experience
- Increasing productivity
We are always developing new offerings to respond to market changes and business requirements. Please take a look at the apprenticeship programmes that we currently offer or are in development:
- Nursing Associate (NMC 2018) Apprenticeship (Level 5)
- Learning and Development Consultant/Business Partner Apprenticeship (Level 5)
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)
- Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)
- Manufacturing Engineering (Level 6)
- Non-Destructive Testing Engineer (Level 6)
- Occupational Therapy (Level 6)
- Senior Leaders Master’s Degree Apprenticeship (Level 7)
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner (Level 7)
- Sponsored by an employer
- Maths and English at Level 2
Apart from the above entry requirements, each apprenticeship course has its own set of entry requirements, please refer to the relevant course pages above.
All our apprenticeship courses are currently offered through an employer. Therefore, should an individual be interested we require them to speak with their employer first and get them to make contact with us. This ensures that they are fully supported.
Whether you are an individual or an employer interested in our apprenticeship courses, you can find more information about the application process on our website.
- Employing an Apprentice [Gov website]
- The ‘Which’ Complete Guide to Higher and Degree Apprenticeships (PDF) [Gov website]
- Apprenticeship Funding Rules and Guidance for Employers – August 2021 to July 2022 [Gov website]
- University of Northampton Higher and Degree Apprenticeships: Information for Employers (PDF)
- A Student’s Guide to Higher and Degree apprenticeships
As an apprentice, there will be no cost to you as the programmes will be funded by the employer and/or the government.
For more information about the Apprenticeship funding, please visit gov.uk.
For information on up-to-date funding for the apprenticeship programmes, please refer to the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education website.
You can also find information regarding funding on our website.