Higher and Degree Apprenticeships
The University of Northampton’s Higher and Degree apprenticeships are specifically designed by industry to respond to high level skills gaps, bringing together the very best in higher and vocational education.
Our apprenticeships will enable you to study for a higher level qualification and gain professional recognition, all whilst earning a full-time salary gaining invaluable workplace experience.
Offering a Higher and Degree Apprenticeship scheme is also a great way for organisations to support its staff and their professional development, as well as attract new recruits. Our work-based programme enables organisations to develop their employees within specific job roles. Their learning will fit around work commitments with flexible approaches, such as block release, distance or blended learning.
We have also been given the Gold Award in the Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) – the highest rating possible which places us among the elite of the UK’s higher education institutions.
Take a look at the higher and degree apprenticeship programmes that we currently offer, as well as apprenticeship programmes that are in development.
Besides apprenticeships, we have a variety of ways in which we can work with your business to help you achieve your goals. We know that you don’t want a one-size-fits-all approach when working with our student and graduate talent, so our award winning Changemaker Hub team will work with you to understand your business needs and how we can best meet them together. For full details of how we can work together, see what opportunities are available for working with the University and its students.
- Nursing Associate (NMC 2018) Apprenticeship (Level 5)
- Learning and Development Consultant/Business Partner Apprenticeship (Level 5)
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)
- Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship (Level 6)
- Manufacturing Engineering Apprenticeship (Level 6)
- Non-Destructive Testing Engineer (Level 6)
- Occupational Therapy (Level 6)
- Senior Leaders Master’s Degree Apprenticeship (Level 7)
- Advanced Clinical Practitioner (Level 7)
- Employing an Apprentice [Gov website]
- The ‘Which’ Complete Guide to Higher and Degree Apprenticeships (PDF) [Gov website]
- Apprenticeship Funding Rules and Guidance for Employers – August 2020 to July 2021 [Gov website]
- A Guide to Apprenticeships (PDF) [Gov website]
- The A-Z of Apprenticeships (PDF) [Gov website]
- University of Northampton Higher and Degree Apprenticeships: Information for Employers (PDF)
- A Student’s Guide to Higher and Degree apprenticeships