Retail and Catering: Food at UON
Food and catering
Hello, we’re the House Team at UoN and our goal is to provide an uplifting, engaging and sustainable approach to food and hospitality that enhances campus life at the University of Northampton. If you’re looking for a fresh hot meal or just a quick on-the-go sandwich, we have 8 facilities (including a Hotel) here to meet your needs. Click through for more information.
How are we doing?
Speak your mind! If you fill out a short online survey, you can be entered to win a prize draw from the House Team—free lunch in The Market for a week! We’ll announce the winner 5 November 2019.
- Prize consists of five separate £5.50 vouchers.
- The prize draw is open to students and staff at UON who complete the survey above.
- Please be sure to fill out your contact information so that we can contact you if you win.
- The prize must be redeemed during the month of November. (The vouchers will expire 30 November 2019.)
Keep up with our outlet hours of operation, menus and more below. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us via social media—or just speak with a member of the House Team. We’re always happy to help!
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.