Webinars: The Living Room Lectures
Whether you’re looking to study with us or have already applied, our Living Room Lectures will give you an insight into the courses we offer. The best part is you don’t even need to leave your sofa to enjoy our university webinars!
University of Northampton webinars
In our webinars, you can hear from our course teams. You’ll have the chance to ask any questions you have.
Top tips for joining our webinars
- The best way to access the webinars is on a laptop or desktop computer. They also can be viewed on a mobile phone or tablet.
- If you’re watching on a mobile or tablet, you will get the best results connecting to a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Sound issues? Make sure your speakers are turned on and the volume is turned up. If you are using headphones and have no audio, please unplug them to see if the audio resumes. If not, please check the audio options on your device.
- You can test your connection using the orange ‘Test your connection’ button.
- Questions can be asked using the ‘Ask a question’ tab.
If you have any questions or would like any further information please contact email@example.com.
Do I have to come to campus to take part in a webinar?
Nope, the webinar will be streamed for you to watch in the comfort of your own home. You just need a working device and an internet connection to access the webinar.
I missed the webinar. What can I do?
We try to offer a range of dates. Check on our events page to see if a new date for the webinar is up. If not, drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I need to use my microphone and camera on the webinar?
No, don’t worry, you don’t have to go live! You can ask your questions via the ‘Ask a question’ box. In fact, you aren’t able to show your camera or use your microphone during the webinars.
Can I ask questions during the webinar?
Yes, please do get your questions in! You’re able to type questions to the presenters during the webinar using the ‘Ask a question’ box.
Can I watch the webinar on my phone?
Yes, you can watch our webinars on phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
What happens if I join the webinar late?
That’s not a problem. You can use the link to join at any time throughout the webinar. However, you may miss some of the presentation.