Our Open days (#UNOpenDay) are designed for prospective undergraduate students and their families to speak to students and lecturers about life here at the university.
Open days give prospective students the opportunity to
- attend subject talks lead by teaching staff and ask any questions you may have about your chosen course
- speak to advisers about admissions, accommodation and student finance
- view halls of residence at both Avenue campus and Park campus
- tour the campuses with one of our student ambassadors
- sample restaurant and bar facilities across both campuses
- complete a guided Northampton town bus tour to view shopping facilities, local music venues, bars and clubs, local history and points of interest
- receive postgraduate, CPD and research advice
Campus tours are available throughout an open day, with the first tour at 9.00am and the final tour leaving at approximately 3.45pm. Each tour takes approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour. Our campus tours are conducted by current students, giving you the opportunity to talk to them about their experiences of studying at the University of Northampton.
All campus tours include:
- academic buildings
- IT facilities
- Students' Unions
- student support services
- on campus convenience stores, laundrettes, restaurants, cafes, and so on
If you can't make the open day, campus tours are available every Wednesday at 1pm.
Book a tour of Avenue campus for courses in:
- Art and Design
- Fashion Media
- Film and TV
- Environmental Science
- Computing and Biology
Book a tour of Park campus for courses in:
- Business Computing
- Travel and Tourism
- Human Resource Management
- Fashion Marketing
- Media Studies
- Occupational Therapy
- Paramedic Science
Please note, viewing individual course facilities and meeting course tutors are not included in the weekly tours, please come along to one of our open days to view these facilities.
If you are unable to attend the scheduled weekly campus tour or want to include both campuses, please contact the events team to arrange a personalised campus tour.