Undergraduate tuition fees
These fees relate to full time UK commencing the first year of their undergraduate course in 2021/22.
Awards and Fees List
- BA and BSc – £9,250
- HND – £9,250
- Foundation Degree – £9,250
- Integrated Foundation Year (4 year programme) – £6,780
- PGCE (Full Time) – £9,250
- Physiotherapy (pre-registration) MSc – £9,250
- 1 Year Top-Up Courses – £9,250
- Undergraduate Sandwich / Placement Year – £1,000
Tuition fees are payable for each year of the course. The fees are subject to change during the continuing academic years of the course due to annual inflationary increases.
How and when course fees are paid
If you have a tuition fee loan from Student Finance England you don’t have to pay your fees up front. Most UK students will be able to apply for a tuition fee loan from Student Finance England (SFE) or from your regional funding body in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland (eligibility criteria apply).
You don’t start paying back your student loans until you leave University and you are earning more than £27,295 per year.
Paying your own fees
If you don’t want to borrow your tuition fees from the UK Government you can pay your fees directly to the University without taking out a loan. If you choose to pay in this way the fees will have to be paid while you are studying and payment cannot be deferred in the same way as a tuition fee loan. If you choose to pay your tuition fees in full before 1st September 2021 we can offer you a discount of £500. There are two payment options available:
Option 1: payment in full by 1 September 2021
- Annual fee of £9,250 – with a £500 less discount, the total amount to pay would be £8,750
- Annual fee of £6,780 – with a £500 less discount, the total amount to pay would be £6,280
Option 2: payment in two equal instalments
- Annual fee of £9,250 – Two instalments of £4,625. The first payment by 1 September 2021; the second payment by 19 January 2022.
- Annual fee of £6,780 – Two instalments of £3,390. The first payment by 1 September 2021; the second payment by 19 January 2022.
It is vitally important to make sure you have sufficient funding to pay your fees before you commence your course. If you cannot afford to make payment as outlined above, it is advisable for you to consider taking out a loan, if you are eligible to do so.
Part time tuition fees
New students who commence a part-time undergraduate course in 2021/22 may be eligible to apply to Student Finance England for a loan to pay their fees. Part-time students from Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland may be eligible to apply to their regional funding body for support to cover the cost of their tuition fees (eligibility criteria apply).
For more information on the eligibility criteria for part-time tuition fee loans, please visit the Student Finance page for undergraduate courses and the Student Loans Company page for postgraduate level courses. Professional courses are not eligible for student support from Student Finance England.
Get in Touch with Tuition Fee Enquiries
- Undergraduate Full-time – 01604 892782
- Undergraduate Part-time – 01604 892480
- Postgraduate – 01604 892191
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org