Applicant interviews, auditions and tasks
We know university interview and auditions can seem daunting. They’re often your first interview/audition experience so we aim to make them as easy and comfortable for you as possible.
What you need to know
We want to reassure you that the University of Northampton continues to monitor and follow Government guidance around COVID-19. Whilst no cases have been reported on campus, we understand if many of our applicants are applying social distancing measures and limiting the need to travel.
Therefore to support you, we have changed how we will be conducting interviews for certain courses.
Rather than holding a face to face interview on campus, we are able to conduct an online task and telephone interview with you instead. We will be contacting you prior to your interview to confirm the exact details of your task and telephone interview.
This is what you need to do now:
- Check for the time and date of your interview or audition, this will be on UCAS Track and on your email.
- Confirm through UCAS Track that you are able to attend. For PGCE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please refer to your emails to view your course specific interview/audition/task. This will help you to prepare and explain what will happen on the day.
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.