Applicant interviews, auditions and tasks
We know university interview and auditions can seem daunting. They’re often your first interview/audition experience so we aim to make them as easy and comfortable for you as possible.
What you need to know
Below is the checklist of everything you need to know to get you prepared:
- You should have received an email from us with your invite to interview/audition/task. If you haven’t, please email email@example.com.
- Your specific date and arrival time can be found on your UCAS Track. This is also where you can accept your interview/audition date to let us know that you will be attending.
- For directions to our campus visit our Contact Us section.
- If you have a request for reasonable adjustments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please download your course specific interview/audition/task guidance notes and supporting documents (where applicable) below. The Guidance Notes will help you to prepare and explain what will happen on the day if you are coming to see us in person:
If your course requires you to bring a portfolio, please download our portfolio guidance notes. Please note Photography applicants will need to refer to the specific photography notes.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.