We know university interview days can seem daunting. They’re often your first interview experience so we aim to make them as easy and comfortable for you as possible.
What you need to know
Below is the checklist of everything you need to know to get you prepared for the day:
- You should have received an email from us with your invite to interview. If you haven’t, please email email@example.com.
- Your specific date and arrival time can be found on your UCAS Track. This is also where you can accept your interview date to let us know that you will be attending.
- For directions to our campuses visit our Contact Us section.
- If you have a request for reasonable adjustments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please download your course specific Interview Guidance Notes and supporting documents (where applicable) below. The Interview Guidance Notes will help you to prepare and explain what will happen on the day:
Interview Guidance Notes
Below are the available downloads for each subject:
If your course requires you to submit a portfolio, please download our portfolio guidance notes:
Guidance notes for remaining interviewing courses for 2019 entry will be available soon.
- Architectural Technology
- Creative Film, Television and Digital Media Production
- Fashion Promotion and Communication
- Fine Art
- Fine Art Painting and Drawing
- Footwear and Accessories
- Games Art
- Graphic Communication
- Interior Design
- Multimedia Journalism
- Multimedia Sports Journalism
- Popular Music
- Product Design
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.