- Rehabilitation of Clients with Physiological deficits especially in the area of Neurology Rehabilitation.
- Educational Interests include the use of technology enhanced learning as a learning, teaching and assessment strategy.
Special areas of clinical interest (link teachers)
Professional interest in Adult Neurology, Paediatrics, Hand therapy, Arthritis, Vocational Rehabilitation, and Evidence based practice with special interest in the use of neuro-techniques in the rehabilitation of clients with Stroke, Head injuries and Cerebral Palsy.
Membership of professional bodies, national committees etc
- Professional memberships
- British Association of Occupational Therapists
- Health Professionals Council
- Model of Creative Ability Interest Group
- Professional Reviewer for the UK Forum for Stroke Training