COVID-19 Updates: For advice and updates for staff, students, and applicants who may have concerns about the coronavirus outbreak please visit our Situation Updates page.
Apprenticeship Employer Eligibility Check
This form has implemented reCAPTCHA v2 this is the used to fight spam and abuse on this form.
Please tick the "I'm not a robot" box and follow any instructions.
When the green tick shows click on 'Next' to continue.
[If you have answered ‘No’, as a non-levy paying employer you will be required to pay 5% towards the cost of the Apprenticeship training with the Government paying the remaining 95%. For more information about the Apprenticeship Levy, please visit gov.uk.]
7. Has your organisation or organisation directors been subject to any of the following:
8. The employer commits to: