The Leathersellers’ Company Scholarship
The Leathersellers’ Company Scholarship awards students on full-time undergraduate or postgraduate courses within the Institute for Creative Leather Technologies. Awards vary in size but have been between £500 and £3000.
To apply you must have evidence of high-quality work, demonstrated through academic achievement or industry experience.
Eligible courses are:
Please contact the Institute for Creative Leather Technologies for further information.
The following awards are also available to those on studying Fashion or Footwear and Accessories
- Leathersellers’ Graduate Designer of the Year Award, for the best and most creative use of leather in a collection: £1,500
- Leathersellers’ Second Year Prize, for the most promising use of leather: £1,000
- Leathersellers’ Internship, to support one or two exceptional first or second year students towards the costs of an internship in the leather industry: £1,500
Terms and Conditions
For further information please see the Scholarship Terms and Conditions page.
Our new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.