John Lowe Scholarship
The John Lowe Scholarship provides a £2,000 award to a first year undergraduate studying one of the following courses:
- BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance
- BSc (Hons) Banking and Financial Planning
- BA/BSc (Hons) Accounting (Joint Honours)
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have been born in the county of Northamptonshire or be living there at the time of application for study. You should also be within two years of leaving full-time secondary education.
The scholarship is paid in the second and third years of study.
Please note that this scholarship will be advertised in spring 2019.
Terms and Conditions
For further information please see the Scholarship Terms and Conditions page.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact