Monday 25 August 2014
Next week sees the launch of Unitemps on campus at the University of Northampton.
What is Unitemps?
Unitemps is the university’s own in-house temporary recruitment agency (operated under franchise) providing the university with a one-stop-shop for recruiting temporary staff across all disciplines and schools. Unitemps will replace the university’s current methods for sourcing temps either via HR or through existing relationships with external recruitment agencies.
Unitemps will deal with all new temporary jobs from 1 September; anything from 1 hour assignments to several months including student jobs, trades or professional roles.
How will I benefit from using Unitemps?
- One point of contact for all temporary staffing needs
- Quick and efficient response times
- Access to a diverse pool of talent, including students, graduates and professionals from the local area
- Reduced cost of temporary staff, meaning budgets stretch further
- Online systems will monitor spend and keep you within budget
- Easy online timesheets submission and approval
What is the new process to obtain a temp?
- Contact Unitemps to obtain a quote for a temp
- Raise a purchase order via Agresso
- Complete the Unitemps request form and agree timescales
- Unitemps will take it from there, based on your requirements: shortlisting, arranging interviews and further account management
- The Unitemps team are salaried university staff, driven by providing a great service not by earning commission!
How do I contact Unitemps?
For further information or to request a meeting contact Helen Bodsworth, Branch Manager on 01604 892121 or email email@example.com