Recruitment drive on Professorships and lecturer posts
The new positions will further add to the University’s academic and entrepreneurial talent. The Chairs in Health are co-funded by Northamptonshire NHS and represent an £800k investment; they are also supported by partnership with Moulton College.
Professor Nick Petford, Vice Chancellor, The University of Northampton, said:
These new posts show that despite the challenging times ahead, the University is in a position to invest in new talent for the future.
The external funding for the healthcare Professorships are especially welcome, not just as a show of trust in the excellent work we do in this area but in allowing us to develop new capacity that has real benefit for the University and local community.
Professor Nick Petford
Adverts have been taken out across a wide range of media, including The Sunday Times, the Health Service Journal,TES and THES. All of the jobs on offer have a closing application date of 26 November. The roles are as follows:
- Professor in The Collaborative Centre for the Built Environment
- Professor/Director of Research and Knowledge Transfer (Social and Behavioural Sciences – Children and Youth)
- Professor in Legal and Criminal Justice Practice
- Professor of Social Enterprise, Research and Education
- Professor in Sports Science, Physical Activity and Health=
- Professor of Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Professor of Quality and Innovation (Health)
- Enterprise Development Project Manager
- Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Accounting / Audit
- Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in Human Resources Management and Leadership
- Lecturer / Senior Lecturer in International Business
- Lecturer in Business
- Lecturer / Senior Lecturer – Education (Mathematics)
- Senior Lecturer in Education (Course Leader Education Studies)