July’s graduation week saw thousands of our students celebrate the culmination of their three years of studying with us.
The week coincided with the news that the University of Northampton was named in the top four for UK universities with the best employability rates.
For the third year running, results showed that 96 per cent of University of Northampton graduates were in work or further study six months after graduating*.
Indeed, many of those who graduated in 2015 have already embarked on their chosen career following, and in some cases, before graduation.
Here’s just some of the stories of our Class of 2015, who have bagged their dream job or have already achieved great things:
- Lauren’s career takes off following graduation
- Matt makes his mark in the world of marketing
- Ben launches social enterprise in Africa
- Shelby secures a job seven days after her final exams
- Christopher’s toy design wins prestigious award
- Lawren secures major law scholarship
- Hibo is rewarded for her research achievements
- James shares the secret to bagging that all-important first job
- Ashleigh soaks up the Indian culture and manufacturing economy
- Abhishek supports the relief effort in Nepal
- Katy’s research highlights pets’ positive impact on children with autism
*The University of Northampton is ranked fourth in the UK for student employability. Source: HESA Destinations of Leavers from Higher Education (DLHE) Survey 2013/14. July 2015, compared to full university status HEI’s in England, with a sample size over 1,000 students, for full time study first Undergraduate degree leavers.