Event will explain how apprenticeships can work for your organisation
The University of Northampton is holding an event on Tuesday 20 August 2019 which will provide organisations and business with information on the benefits of apprenticeships.
The event will include talks on the following subjects:
- Higher and degree apprenticeships explained
- Employers’ perspective – how have apprenticeships been integrated within organisations and their positive impact
- Apprenticeships in your area – delivered by South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership (SEMLEP)
- Benefits of accreditation in higher level apprenticeships – delivered by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Improving apprenticeship engagement and support – delivered by the East Midlands Apprenticeship Ambassador Network
- Partnership working with providers
- Recruiting apprentices
- Apprenticeship co-investment.
The event’s guest speakers will draw upon their experience of working with apprenticeships in the area and will offer advice, guidance and best practice on topics ranging from attracting candidates into placements, to how companies are making the Apprenticeship Levy work for them.
Delegates will also have a chance to speak to local apprenticeship providers as there will be a range of stands to browse.
The apprenticeships information event takes place on Tuesday 20 August, between 8.30am and 11.30am, in the Creative Hub, University of Northampton, Waterside Campus, University Drive, NN1 5PH.
If you have any questions ahead of this event, please contact email@example.com