IT Services provide support for your desktop computer, your university owned laptop or tablet and can help with hardware or software queries. IT Services maintain the shared areas for your faculty or department.
IT Services can also help with:
- laptop support, including checking for malware or virus infections
- recovering lost files
- network connection issues
The team also support telecoms issues, including desktop telephones, mobiles and the office communicator on your computer.
To log an IT issue:
- Go to the self service page
- If you have an IT fault, select ‘Log an IT Issue’. If you have a general request select ‘I Need Something New’
- Your request will be recorded and you will be given a reference number
Requests can be logged at any time, and you can check the progress of your request online. You can also visit the team in person at the IT Services Help Desk, which is open Monday to Friday from 8:00am until 5:30pm.