- Howe, R., Misselbrook, A. and Curran, M. (2016) Application of gamification principles to enhance delivery of research methods principles within Podiatry. Panel Presentation presented to: Library and Learning Services (LLS) Conference 2016, The University of Northampton, 05 July 2016. (Unpublished)
- Armellini, A., Howe, R. and Coulson, K. V. (2014) Effective online collaboration and academic skills within a transferable quality framework in Higher Education. Workshop presented to: Online Educa - 20th International Conference on Technology Supported Learning and Training, Berlin, Germany, 03-05 December 2014. (Unpublished)
- Alden Rivers, B., Armellini, A., Howe, R., Simmons, M., Hendrix, M., Maxwell, R. and Harris, J. (2014) GAMEchanger: a game jam for social innovation education. In: Alden Rivers, B. and Smith, J. (eds.) Changemaker in the Curriculum: The University of Northampton: Case Studies 2013-2014. Northampton: The University of Northampton. pp. 33-34.
- Howe, R. and Maxwell, R. (2014) Learning to surf the (new) quality wave. Seminar Presentation presented to: alt-c2014 Riding Giants: How to Innovate and Educate Ahead of the Wave: The 21st Annual Conference of the Association for Learning Technology, University of Warwick, 01-03 September 2014. (Unpublished)
- Howe, R. (2013) Mobile trends – institutional implications for web and app development. Panlibus Magazine. 28(Summer), pp. 8-9. 1749-1002.
- Howe, R. (2013) The strategic development of Enterprise Learning Technology at The University of Northampton. Invited Keynote presented to: Best E-Learning Practices to Enhance the International Competitiveness (Bb Forum Moscow), Moscow, 31 October 2013. (Unpublished)
- Howe, R. and Stanton, P. (2012) Student perspectives on technology supporting the transition out from University. Lecture presented to: Employer Engagement in a Digital Age, University of Greenwich, 04 July 2012. (Unpublished)
- Towle, G. and Howe, R. (2010) Collaborations and partnerships in the e-learning arena. Seminar Presentation presented to: Postgraduate Research Degree Student & Early Career Researcher Conference 2010, Northampton, UK, 01 July 2010. (Unpublished)
- Pickard, J., Howe, R. and Fitzgerald, R. (2010) Embedding UNPAC. In: Supporting Academic Integrity: Approaches and Resources for Higher Education. York: Higher Education Academy and JISC. pp. 24-26.
- Towle, G. and Howe, R. (2010) Transitions in higher education with technology and learning: methods for elicitation. Enhancing the Learner Experience in Higher Education. 2(1), pp. 74-83.
- Howe, R. (2009) DEVINE, Jane and EGGER-SIDER, Francine. Going Beyond Google: The Invisible Web in Learning and Teaching. Library and Information Research. 33(105), pp. 112-113. 1756-1086.
- Towle, G. and Howe, R. (2009) From a whisper to a shout: eliciting the learner's voice. Other presented to: American Conference for Academic Disciplines, Orlando, Florida, 16-19 February 2009. (Unpublished)
- Towle, G., Howe, R. and Beck, S. (2009) Mind the gap: listening to learners. Invited Keynote presented to: Kingston University’s Learning and Teaching conference, Kingston-Upon-Thames, UK, 13 January 2009. (Unpublished)
- Towle, G. and Howe, R. (2008) Back to basics (E4L project). Workshop presented to: E-learner Experiences Special Interest Group (ELESIG) 2nd meeting and workshop, Bradford University, 3 June 2008. (Unpublished)
- Towle, G. and Howe, R. (2008) E-communicators in an e-learning environment. Paper presented to: International Association for Development of the Information Society (IADIS) International Conference e-Society 2008, Algarve, Portugal, 9-12 April 2008. (Unpublished)
- Towle, G. and Howe, R. (2008) Pyjama learning: learner transitions. Other presented to: Association for Learning Technology 15th International Conference (ALT-C 2008): Rethinking the Digital Divide, University of Leeds, 9-11 September 2008. (Unpublished)
- Towle, G. and Howe, R. (2008) The learner's voice in higher education. Other presented to: University of Northampton’s Learning and Teaching Conference: Creating Contemporary Student Learning Environments, University of Northampton, 14 May 2008. (Unpublished)