- Maunder, R. (2014) Undergraduate Research Bursaries at Northampton (URB@N): an institution-wide initiative where students work in partnership with staff on learning and teaching projects. In: Alden Rivers, B. and Smith, J. (eds.) Changemaker in the Curriculum: The University of Northampton: Case Studies 2013-2014. Northampton: The University of Northampton. pp. 45-48.
- Maunder, R., Fritz, C. O. and Callaghan, J. (2014) Working with schools and communities: a postgraduate module where students undertake a mental health or well-being intervention in a school or community setting. In: Alden Rivers, B. and Smith, J. (eds.) Changemaker in the Curriculum: The University of Northampton: Case Studies 2013-2014. Northampton: The University of Northampton. pp. 25-27.
- Smith, J. (2009) NOISE< >SIGNAL. Exhibit at: Empirical. Avenue Gallery, The University of Northampton, 12 June - 03 July 2009.
- Smith, J. (2009) You are your own timekeeper. Exhibit at: Exchange: 2 Universities – 2 Groups of Researchers – 2 Exhibitions – 2 Dialogues. Scott Building Gallery, University of Plymouth, 16 November - 31 December 2009.
- Smith, J. (2008) RECTO-VERSO. Exhibit at: Re: An Exhibition of National and International Artists' Books. University of Northampton, Avenue Gallery, 9 - 29 May 2008. Also exhibited online at Re-presented gallery (www.re-presentedgallery.org) from 25 June 2008