Cooper teaches on several areas within psychology and research including:
- Parapsychology & Anomalous Experiences
- The Psychology of Sexual Behaviour
- Thanatology (Death, Dying & Bereavement)
- Positive Psychology
- Ancient Mysticism and Social Beliefs
- Jakeman, M. and Cooper, C. E. (2018) Exploring the impact of negative spontaneous post-death experiences on the bereavement process. Poster presented to: 4th Applied Positive Psychology Symposium, Bucks New University, High Wycombe, 2018-06-02.
- Cooper, C. E. (2018) Obituary: William Dewi Rees, 1929-2018. Journal of the Society for Psychical Research. 82(4), pp. 253-255. 0037-1475.
- Evenden, R. and Cooper, C. E. (2018) Positive psychology in the clinical parapsychology setting. Paper presented to: 4th Applied Positive Psychology Symposium, Bucks New University, High Wycombe, 2018-06-02.
- Cooper, C. E., Roe, C. A. and Mitchell, G. (2017) Anomalous post-death encounters and their positive impact on experients. Poster presented to: 39th Annual Conference of the Association for Death Education and Counseling (ADEC), Portland, Oregon, USA, 2017-04-06.
- Cooper, C. E. and Saunders, D. (2017) A pilot study of floatation tanks and sensory isolation in producing psi conducive imagery. Poster presented to: 60th Annual Convention of the Parapsychological Association, Athens, Greece, 2017-07-21.