Enhancing Advanced Practice
This module will enable students to develop knowledge and skills in relation to key mental health related practice. The module will support transference of knowledge into enhancing the students professional practice and promoting the development of others.
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) 2 days.
- Mental wellbeing, including mindfulness.
- Enhanced communication skills for healthcare practitioners.
You will select and attend 5 study days, all of which can be accessed as CPD stand alone days. In addition, the following content will also be provided:
- Action planning
- Critical thinking
- Identifying an evidence base
- Development of self and others.
2022/23 Tuition Fees
Fees quoted relate to study in the Academic Year 22/23 only and may be subject to inflationary increases in future years.
- Module costs: £850 per 20 credit module
2021/22 Tuition Fees
Fees quoted relate to study in the Academic Year 21/22 only and may be subject to inflationary increases in future years.
- Module costs: £830 per 20 credit module
Please contact Karen Edwards for further information about fees for this module.
It can be taken as a stand-alone module or part of MSc Advancing Practice award; Post-graduate Diploma in Advancing Practice; post graduate Certificate in Advancing Practice or MSc Advancing Practice (Top Up).