Established over 30 years ago, the Podiatry Clinic is part of the University of Northampton’s teaching provision, providing podiatry students with hands-on clinical education. Students, supervised by our team of highly experienced lecturers (all Health and Care Professions Council registered podiatrists) provide patients with a full professional assessment and explanation of treatment options.
As the clinic is not part of the NHS, it is allowed to accept self-referrals from the general public. (Please note: the car park only accepts card payments). You will have a choice on whether you see a student or a graduate/specialist, with the price reflecting which type of treatment respectively. Please see the below table for costs.
New Patient Assessment
Follow-up / Routine appointment
Podiatry assessment and treatments offered at the clinic include:
- specialist children’s clinics from 0-16 years
- sports injuries
- nail surgery
- level laser treatment for verrucae and soft tissue injury
- nail and skin pathology
- monitoring of diabetic and at risk patients
- hard skin and corn management
- bespoke insoles manufactured and fitted (at an extra charge of £42 a pair for patients under 16 years and £62 a pair for patients over 16 years. Cost includes a fitting appointment.)
- general nail and foot care
If you have any enquiries or questions regarding the podiatry clinic, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cliftonville Road, Northampton, NN1 5BU
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.