Established over 25 years ago, the Podiatry Clinic is part of the University of Northampton’s teaching provision, providing podiatry students with hands-on clinical education. Students, supervised by our team of highly experienced lecturers (all Health and Care Professions Council registered podiatrists) provide patients with a full professional assessment and explanation of treatment options.
As the clinic is not part of the NHS, it is allowed to accept self-referrals from the general public at a nominal fee of £23 per clinic assessment (£17 for each ongoing treatment appointment). Please note: from 7 June 2018 the Podiatry Clinic can only take payment using a debit/credit card for any treatment or purchase.
Podiatry assessment and treatments offered at the clinic include:
- specialist children’s clinics from 0-16 years
- sports injuries
- nail surgery
- level laser treatment for verrucae and soft tissue injury
- nail and skin pathology
- monitoring of diabetic and at risk patients
- hard skin and corn management
- bespoke insoles manufactured and fitted (at an extra charge of £42 a pair for patients under 16 years and £62 a pair for patients over 16 years)
If you have any enquiries or questions regarding the podiatry clinic, please email email@example.com.
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching
- Full range of integrated learning environments
- 24/7 library and learning zone
- Low environmental impact