Established over 30 years ago, the Podiatry Clinic is part of the University of Northampton’s teaching provision, providing podiatry students with hands-on clinical education. Students, supervised by our team of highly experienced lecturers (all Health and Care Professions Council registered podiatrists) provide patients with a full professional assessment and explanation of treatment options.
As the clinic is not part of the NHS, it is allowed to accept self-referrals from the general public. (Please note: the car park only accepts card payments). You will have a choice on whether you see a student or a graduate/specialist, with the price reflecting which type of treatment respectively.
Please note: our students are in their examinations period then heading into summer break. Due to this we will have a reduced clinics running throughout the summer period, so we will be working on a waiting list basis so there might be a slight delay in getting an appointment with us.
We will be closed for the following bank holidays: Monday 3 May and Monday 31 May 2021.
New Patient Assessment
- Student Podiatrist – £25.00
- Specialist Podiatrist – £35.00
Follow-up / Routine appointment
- Student Podiatrist – £20.00
- Specialist Podiatrist – £30.00
Take a tour
Please feel free to explore the clinic before you appointment on our virtual tour.
Please ensure you read the Podiatry COVID-19 Update page to guide you through how appointments will be structured and the measures in place to ensure safety to both patients and staff.
Assessments and Treatments
Podiatry assessment and treatments offered at the clinic include:
- specialist children’s clinics from 0-16 years
- sports injuries
- nail surgery (between £130-£180 for students to complete the surgery, other podiatrists in clinic prices may vary a quote for the surgery will be discussed at your appointment)
- nail and skin pathology
- monitoring of diabetic and at risk patients
- hard skin and corn management
- bespoke insoles manufactured and fitted (at an extra charge of £45 a pair for patients under 16 years and £65 a pair for patients over 16 years. Cost includes a fitting appointment)
- general nail and foot care
If you have any enquiries or questions regarding the podiatry clinic, please email email@example.com.
We have partnered with AccessAble to create in depth Accessibility Guides for the University. Find out detailed access information for the Podiatry Clinic.