This scholarship is open to applications if you are predicted, and achieve, ABB+ grades or higher from three A levels. You will be considered based on acceptance data on a first come, first served basis. There will be a maximum of 75 scholarships of £1,000 available for 2016/17 and these will be paid in two instalments of £500 in March and June 2017.
Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- be considered a home/EU fee payer (to be determined by Admissions)
- be enrolling onto a full-time three year or four year BA or BSc programme
- have applied for, and received, an offer for a course before 30 June 2016
- paying fees of £9,000 fees per year
- not be receiving any additional scholarship or bursary (eg NHS, Teaching etc)
Please note that applicants will be automatically assessed for this scholarship, and there will be no separate application process for this scholarship.