Our open days (#UNOpenDay) are designed for prospective students, their parents and partners. Tutors and school groups are also welcome.
Open day dates
- Saturday 15 June 2013 (register now)
- Saturday 17 August 2013
- Saturday 28 September 2013
- Saturday 19 October 2013
- Saturday 9 November 2013
- Saturday 23 November 2013
Prospective students can register for the 15 June now, using the link above. Registration for the other Open Days will open on Monday 17 June 2013.
Open day schedule
We also have an Open Day timetable available, so you know what to expect on the day. The events provide a great opportunity to speak to students and lecturers about life here.
- Tour the campuses with one of our student ambassadors
- Attend subject talks
- Speak to advisers on issues such as accommodation and student finance
- Enjoy refreshments in our design award winning restaurant
- View high quality halls of residence at Avenue Campus and Park Campus
- Restaurant and bar facilities across both campuses
The University had a great vibe, excellent facilities and is full of friendly people. After attending an open day it is now my first choice university.Open day attendee
Find out more
Call 0800 358 2232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you are unable to attend an open day you can arrange an individual campus tour. Call us on 0800 358 2232.
Follow us on Twitter for Open Day updates or any questions you have about these events #UNOpenDay
How to find us
LIVE CHAT ONLINE
Our enquiries team are available 10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm Monday to Friday. If we’re offline leave us a message.