View current job opportunities at the University of Northampton and apply online. Please be aware that should you be shortlisted for a vacant position and invited to attend an interview the University will not reimburse you for any expenses incurred to attend the interview.
The University of Northampton is dedicated to recruiting, retaining and developing high quality staff and aims to be the number one university in the UK for social enterprise by 2015 – providing exciting opportunities for our staff and delivering real benefits to our community. The University is an exciting place to work for with many developments and opportunities on the horizon. Just some of the staff benefits include:
- final salary pension schemes
- minimum of 33 days leave including bank holidays and closed days
- additional annual leave for length of service (subject to terms and conditions)
- enhanced maternity leave entitlement (subject to terms and conditions)
- excellent training and development opportunities
- professional and friendly environment
- lifelong learning culture
- occupational health service
- flexitime scheme for professional and support staff (subject to terms and conditions)
- employee social events throughout the year
- excellent learning resources
- IT facilities including video conferencing facilities
- on site gym facilities at Park Campus
- childcare voucher scheme
- free transport between campuses
- discounts at local businesses
The Global Employability Initiative
The Global Employability Initiative (GEI) is offered by Northampton Business School (NBS) and links exceptionally talented and enthusiastic international students with companies across the globe.
Actively expanding, the initiative matches students' CVs with work opportunities, as well as preparing them with the necessary skills, knowledge, attitudes and commercial understanding to compete for jobs in their home countries.