How We Teach
Teaching at UON
Active Blended Learning (ABL) is the Northampton approach to learning, ABL combines face-to-face teaching with carefully designed digital experiences, allowing you to study at your own pace and in your own time. We use small group teaching, team working and one-to-one tutorials that allow for experimentation, creativity, problem solving and feedback. All of this is supported by the latest digital technology which you have access to throughout your course.
In summary, Active Blended Learning means:
- Face-to-face interaction with tutors, small group teaching, teamwork and problem-solving
- Activities that reflect the workplace, designed with employers
- Online resources, materials, and information at your fingertips
- Personal Academic Tutors and peer support to guide you every step of the way.
- A superior experience rich in digital skills
You can experience this in person or online, anywhere in the world. The principles of Active Blended Learning don’t change. You are at the heart of it, no matter who or where you are.
Ask us a question 24/7
Scan our QR code using your phone camera to chat to us on WhatsApp
or use the direct link on your device.