Sir Thomas White Charity Grant Funding
The Sir Thomas White Charity provides loans and grants to support and encourage young people to progress their employment and career prospects by funding educational and training needs.
Sir Thomas White’s Northampton Charity Grant Fund offers grants of up to £1,000 to support individuals to access education at any educational establishment or employment opportunities.
The Fund can be used for:
- Education or training leading to a recognised qualification
- Training/courses leading to relevant trade skills
You can find out more about the Sir Thomas White Charity at www.stwcharitynorthampton.org.uk.
To apply you must be:
- aged between 25 and 34 years
- aged between 16-34 if attending Moulton College
- a current resident of Northampton and have resided there for (at least) the last five years
The Trustees have recently widened this boundary to include some additional areas. To check if your area is within the required boundary, please check the area boundary map.
Those who meet the criteria above should apply for funding using the application form below, all others [including current students] should apply direct to the Sir Thomas White Charity.
The deadline date for applications is 31 January 2022.Application form
Terms and Conditions
For further information please see the Scholarship Terms and Conditions page.