Management of Distributed Software-Defined Networks
The future internet is a huge cloud of assisted living and smart applications that serves a user by providing a remote communication and management for specific resources, such as smart house services or a large number of fixed and movable devices, sensors, and actuators. The problem: it is hard to satisfy those expected requirements within the traditional network because of the high cost of infrastructure expanding and difficult management of new resources. Therefore, this research is proposed to develop a novel approach to network distribution and management using two innovations, and they are Software-Defined Network (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV).
- Al-Sadi, A., Al-Sherbaz, A., Xue, J. and Turner, S. J. (2017) Developing an asynchronous technique to evaluate the performance of SDN HP Aruba switch and OVS. In: IEEE Computing Conference 2018. London: IEEE. (Accepted)
- Al-Sadi, A., Al-Sherbaz, A., Xue, J. and Turner, S. J. (2016) Routing algorithm optimization for Software Defined Network WAN. In: 2016 Al-Sadeq International Conference on Multidisciplinary in IT and Communication Science and Applications (AIC-MITCSA). U.S.: IEEE. 9781509032471.
- Al-Sadi, A., Al-Sherbaz, A., Turner, S. J. and Xue, J. (2016) The management of distributed software defined networks in smart cities. Workshop presented to: School of Science and Technology Annual Research Conference, Newton Building, The University of Northampton, 02 March 2016. (Unpublished)
- Al-Sadi, A., Al-Sherbaz, A., Xue, J. and Turner, S. J. (2015) The management of the future internet. Workshop presented to: 8th Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) Postgraduate Research Conference 2015: Innovation, Manchester Metropolitan University, 05 November 2015. (Unpublished)
Phd. Research student in Distributed system engineering in, University of Northampton.
MSc in Computer System and Network from Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, Faculty of Informatics and Information technology, Department of Computer system and network.
BSc in Computer Engineering graduated from University Of Technology, Baghdad, AL-Rasheed college.
- Knowledge on various software’s and latest techniques used in distributed system, network monitoring and network management. Especially those are related to the Software Defined Network (SDN).
- Possess good communication and team spirit.
- Deep knowledge on various operating systems and also have command over the concepts of object oriented programming.