Learning Development is a team of tutors who offer guidance and tuition to all students to enhance their academic, mathematical and study skills. Learning Development offers guidance in the following areas:
- essay writing
- critical analysis
- presentation skills
- time management
- revision and exam techniques
- maths skills and support
Every student has a different approach to learning need and we support students in a range of ways, seven days a week via:
- class-based workshops
- one-to-one tutorials
- telephone and online tutorials
- face-to-face drop in sessions
- study guides and videos
- interactive online activities
- Maths drop-in sessions and study guides
Our brand new £330 million campus.
- Designed to adapt to 21st century teaching.
- Full range of integrated learning environments.
- 24/7 library and learning zone.
- Low environmental impact.